- Article no.: 1015061
- Manufacturer no.: MLW-D24M-A20PC-R1
- EAN: 4719512063453
- Weight: 1,847 kg
4 ready for shipment, delivery time 2-4 days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
MasterLiquid ML240L RGB
Liquid CPU cooling optimized for low noise and performance. Easy to install 240mm radiator makes this the perfect all-in-one liquid cooling for novice to experienced builders.Now enhanced with RGB lighting feature, this is a for anyone that also wants lighting effects in their system.
RGB Lighting Sync
MasterLiquid ML240L RGB makes syncing the lighting easier than ever before. It comes with 2 x MasterFan RGB, a water pump lights up with RGB and controller to easily control and sync it all.
Dual Chamber Pump with RGB
Isolates the heated coolant to maximize the results of the cooling of the processor. RGB function to sync with the system.
Custom design low resistance radiator allows higher flow rate, heat exchange efficiency and provides unmatched cooling performance.
Air Balance Fans
Aside from having perfect balance of airlfow and airpressure to exhaust air through the fins and out of the case, the dual MF120R RGB fans uses an silent driver IC that smoothens fan operation to reduce fan clicks and vibrations.
Easy Installation and Reliable
The installation is quick and easy for both Intel and AMD platforms, with everything you need straight out of the box. Once installed, the MasterLiquid ML240L RGB requires zero maintenance for optimal silence performance.
- Product Name: MasterLiquid ML240L
- RGBModel: MLW-D24M-A20PC-R1
- CPU Socket Compatibility: Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions:277 x 119.6 x 27mm (10.9 x 4.7 x 1.1")
- Dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1")
- Speed: 650 ~ 2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Air Flow: 66.7 CFM (Max)
- Air Pressure: 2.34 mmH2O (Max)
- MTTF: 160,000 hours
- Noise Level: 6 ~ 30 dBA
- Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Dimensions: 80.3 x 76 x 42.2 mm (3.2 x 3.0 x 1.7")
- MTTF: 70,000 hours
- Noise Level: < 15 dBA
- Connector: 3-Pin
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Warranty: 2 Years
|Socket:||Intel 1151/1150/1155/1156/755/2011-3/2011/1366/771/604, AMD AM4, AMD AM3(+)/AM3/AM2(+)/AM2/939/FM2(+)/FM2/FM1/G34/940, Intel 2066|
Click here to display this question (s).