- Article no.: 1015092
- Manufacturer no.: 18028
- EAN: 4251312603205
- Weight: 0,57 kg
Delivery: in 8 - 9 days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Maximum performance for Threadripper™ and EPYC™ processors.
The HEATKILLER® IV PRO for Threadripper™ is a premium water block specifically designed for AMD® Threadripper™ processors. It's based on the multiple award-winning HEATKILLER® IV CPU water block series.
The main feature of the block is the completely new cooling structure that is perfectly adjusted to the specific Threadripper™ package. Instead of simply extending the cold plate, we developed a completely new and unique water block. For example, the cooling structure is more than 80% larger than that of a regular HEATKILLER® IV PRO. Flow and bleeding characteristics were also optimized. All these features let the HEATKILLER® IV PRO for Threadripper™ block become a true performance monste!
Mounting the block is extremely simple due to the revamped easy-mount-system. It comes with a defined stop, which guarantees perfect and even pressure over the whole IHS.
The acryl nickel/red version comes with a pre-installed RGB LED strip. It is perfectly hidden under the black front cover. The strip connects to the LED header of the motherboard via a black paracord sleeved cable. The strip is compatible with ASRock's RGB LED, ASUS' AURA, GIGABYTE's AORUS FUSION and MSI's MYSTIC LIGHT.
The HEATKILLER® IV is a product “made in Germany”, manufactured on state-of-the-art CNC machines at the Watercool headquarters.
- Material Top: Acrylic (Plexiglas GS)
- Material cold plate: Nickel-plated copper
- Material front cover: Black anodized aluminum
- Material EasyMountSystem: Nickel plated brass
- Measurements (L x B x H): 118 x 78 x 18mm
- Weight: approx 500g
- Gaskets: NBR 70
- Ports: 2x G ¼ inch (DIN ISO 228-1)
- Distance between ports: 25 mm
- Compatible with: socket TR4 (AMD® Ryzen™ Threadripper™), Socket SP3r2 (AMD® EPYC™)
Scope of delivery
- HEATKILLER® IV PRO for Threadripper™ ACRYL NICKEL/RED
- Mounting material
|Top cover material:||Plexi|
|Cooling plate material:||Copper plated|