- Article no.: 1021799
- Manufacturer no.: BN318
- EAN: 4260052188156
- Weight: 2,8 kg
Delivery time: 30 - 60 days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pure Power 11 FM 650W offers peerless dependability and best-in-class features such as modular cable management. Whether you are assembling a very quiet system, upgrading your PC, or building a gaming system with a powerful high-end GPU: Pure Power 11 FM 650W offers the best combination of features at a very popular price.
- 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency (up to 93.3%)
- Modular cables for maximum build flexibility
- Two strong 12V-rails
- Silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan
- Advanced stability and voltage regulation thanks to LLC, SR and DC-to-DC
- Full suite of top safety features
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty
80 PLUS® GOLD CERTIFICATION
Pure Power 11 FM 650W is certified 80 PLUS Gold with an efficiency rating of up to 93.3% – a truly outstanding level for this class of PSU. The most compelling benefit: lower power consumption and consequently lower costs, and cooler, quieter operation.
Thanks to the modular cables, all cables that serve no purpose in the system are left out. For this reason, systems always appear very tidy. At the same time installation is performed much more conveniently. A smoother airflow results from the uncluttered layout of the system, which means lower noise and temperatures prevail inside the case.
POWER AND COMPATIBILITY
Pure Power 11 FM offers 650W of continuous power with two independent 12V rails for signal stability and four PCI express connectors to support powerful graphics cards.Whether you are building a very quiet system or gaming system: Pure Power 11 FM 650W is always the correct choice!
EXCEPTIONALLY SILENT OPERATION
The silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan is thermally governed to strike the best balance between effective cooling and quietness. Airflow-optimized fan blades reduce turbulence, enabling best-in-class quiet functionality and the almost inaudible operation that be quiet! is famous for.
The use of LLC and Synchronous Rectifier (SR) provides very stable operation and enhanced voltage regulation. The PSU is equipped with DC-to-DC conversion for tight voltage regulation even under heavy cross-loading conditions. This ensures reliable operation with the next generation of processors and graphics cards.
- Model: Pure Power 11 FM 650W
- Continuous Power: 650W
- Peak Power: 720W
- Form factor ATX 12V: Version 2.52
- Form factor EPS 12V: Version 2.92
- Modular Cable Management: Yes
- Topology: LLC + SR + DC/DC
- Wire-free design (DC-side): Yes
- Voltage (Vac): 100 - 240
- Frequency (Hz): 50 - 60
- Input current (A): 10 / 5
- PFC: Active
- Power factor at 100% load: >0.98
- Compliant to Intel C6/C7: Yes
- Power consumption in standby: <0.14W
- Average life time (h / 25°C): 100,000
- Operating temperature up to (°C): 40