- Article no.: 1020880
- Manufacturer no.: CP-9020209-EU
- EAN: 8400066149514
- Weight: 2,172 kg
3 ready for shipment, delivery time 1-3 days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
CORSAIR CV power supplies are ideal for powering your new home or office PC, with 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency guaranteed to continuously deliver full wattage to your system.
CV series is 80 PLUS Bronze certified, providing up to 88% efficiency for less heat and lower energy costs.
CONTINUOUS, RELIABLE OUTPUT
Like all CORSAIR power supplies, the CV Series does exactly what it says it does: deliver continuous power at full capacity, no matter which wattage variant you choose.
A 120mm thermally controlled low-noise cooling fan only spins at high speed when your power supply is under heavy stress, slowing down for quieter operation at lower loads.
CV series enclosures are only 125mm long, ensuring an easy fit in almost all modern PC cases.
Black sleeved cables and a black powder-coated casing seamlessly fits your PC's style.
Three-year warranty backed by the CORSAIR global technical support team.
- Adjustable Single/Multi 12V Rail: No
- ATX Connector: 1
- ATX12V Version: v2.31
- Continuous output rated temperature: C 30°C
- Continuous power: 450 Watts
- Fan bearing technology: Sleeve
- Fan size: 120 mm
- MTBF hours: 100,000 hours
- Multi-GPU ready: No
- Warranty: Three Years
- 80 PLUS Efficiency: Bronze
- PSU Form Factor: ATX
- iCUE Compatibility: No
- Zero RPM Mode: No
- Cable Type: Sleeved and Flat Black Cables
- C-Link Ready: No
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 125 mm
- EPS12V Connector: 1
- EPS12V Version: v2.92
- Floppy Connector: 1
- Modular: Fixed Cable
- PCIe Connector: 2
- SATA Connector: 7
- Modern Standby: No
- Special Technology: No
- Protections OVP (Over Voltage), UVP (Under Voltage), SCP (Short Circuit), OTP (Over Temp), OPP (Over Power)