- Article no.: 1015890
- Manufacturer no.: BG029
- EAN: 4260052187067
- Weight: 12,78 kg
Delivery: in 11 - 12 days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Perfect silence and usability
be quiet! Silent Base 801 Black delivers the perfect combination of maximum silence and an excellent usability for remarkably quiet configurations.
- Noise dampening vents provide excellent air permeability with maximum silence
- Extra thick insulation mats of 10mm
- Three preinstalled Pure Wings 2 140mm fans
- Detachment of the side panels with push pins
- The PSU shroud provides a neat interior
- Decoupled motherboard tray can be relocated for an inverted layout
- Full metal body provides stability
- Ready for radiators up to 420mm
- Three years manufacturer’s warranty
Minimize noise and maximize airstream
The air inlets on the front cater for maximum silence with a constant amount of air permeability. The specially designed vents reroute the inflowing air twice to reduce airborne noise.
Extra thick insulation for maximum stability and silence
The front, top and sides are equipped with extra thick dampening mats of 10mm, resulting in maximum stability and superb noise dampening capabilities. The decoupled PSU bracket, motherboard tray and HDD cages also minimize vibrations. The full metal body provides stability for the case and improves its haptic.
Three preinstalled Pure Wings 2 140mm fans with airflow-optimized fan blades ensure a perfect airflow and solid cooling. The integrated 3-step fan controller allows to set the speed of up to six fans manually or connect all to one PWM signal.
Offering a neat interior
The PSU shroud perfectly covers the cables, PSU and contains a double HDD cage. The cover plates are separately detachable to install a 140mm fan on the top. With the small cover detached a 360mm or 420mm radiator can be installed at the front. Using the PSU bracket the power supply unit can be easily installed from behind.
Easy access for all kinds of modifications
The high-end side panels provide a mounting system with push-pins for secure and user-friendly detachment. By depressing the push-pins the locking mechanism releases the upper part of the side panel and this hovers safely until removed manually. Excellent usability for fast and easy access to the interior of the case.
Designed to fit individual requirements
The motherboard tray is decoupled and can be installed alongside the left panel in an inverted layout. It is also removable for use as a test bench.
Designed for all kinds of high-end hardware
The Silent Base 801 provides generous dimensions and cutouts to install most kinds of hardware, even an E-ATX motherboard. The smart arrangement of components allows multiple graphics cards and large coolers to fit in well. Three HDD cages are included and can be installed for individual needs.
Optimized for water-cooled systems
With its optimized design Silent Base 801 is the perfect case for water cooling. Radiators of up to 420mm can be installed at the front, top and rear. Using the detachable bracket radiators can be installed very quickly and easily at the top.
- Model Silent Base 801 | Black
- PSU form factor ATX PS/2
- Motherboard compatibility E-ATX (30.5 x 27.5), ATX, M-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Case size excl. stands (L x W x H), (mm) 539 x 245 x 507
- Installation of motherboards with backplate ✓
- Case size incl. stands (L x W x H), (mm) 539 x 281 x 553
- Dimensions side panel window (L x W), (mm) 440 x 498
- Color option Black
- Weight (kg) 10.82
- USB 2.0 1
- USB 3.0 2
- HD Audio I/O 1
- Expansion slots 7+2
- Fan mounting locations Front, Rear, Top, PSU Shroud
|Side Window:||Not available|
|Power Supply Unit:||without|
|Case - Type:||Midi-Tower|
|Radiator TOP:||240mm, 360mm|