- Article no.: 1015581
- Manufacturer no.: MAP-D6PN-218PC-R1
- EAN: 4719512065365
- Weight: 1,572 kg
2 available in stock
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Dual Tower Heatsinks & Fans
The dual tower heatsink has a combination of 2 sets of heatsink towers with 2 sets of MasterFan MF120R RGB. The uniquely designed heatsink allows bigger and more spread out surface area, while the MF120R RGB fans give added air pressure from the outside and inside the heatsink to generate massive cooling performance.
MORE IS BETTER
Add up to 3 fans to accelerate the air pressure and removal of heat with the 'Push and Pull'. One fan is placed at the front to pull cool air in, the second fanis placed inbetween the heatsinks, with the option to add third to maximize the heat pass-through.
2x MasterFan MF120R RGB
The MasterFan MF120R RGB operates quietly even at high speeds. It is designed with a combination of jet engine and helicopter blades for the static air pressure you need without sacrificing airflow.
Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0), the contact surface area of heatpipes to the base is increased by 45%. This further enhances the heat transfer mechanism and significantly improves conductance and cooling capability.
45% More Contact with CDC 2.0
MasterAir MA620P has 6 x heatpipes for fast transfer of heat, to make sure the CPU is running at optimal performance. Combined with the twin tower and dual fan design, you can even maximum TDP for the extreme overclockers.
RGB LED ILLUMINATION(CONTROLLER INCLUDED)
A wired RGB LED controller is included 100M to personalize the RGB lighting anytime you want (no software needed). Switch it up depending on your mood, the possibilities are limitless.
Quick and Easy Installation
Tool-free mounting kit makes installation a breeze. Universal retention brackets are included, with full compatbiliity for:
Intel© LGA 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775
AMD© AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
- Product Name MasterAir MA620P
- Model MAP-D6PN-218PC-R1
- CPU Socket Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 socket
- AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / socket
- Heat Sink Dimensions 116 x 110.1 x 165 mm (4.6 x 4.3 x 6.5")
- Heat Sink Material 6 Heatpipes / CDC 2.0 / Aluminum Fins
- Heat Sink Weight 850g (1.87lb.)
- Heat Pipe Dimensions Ø6 mm
- Fan Dimensions 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1")
- Fan Speed 600 – 1,800 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Air Flow 53.4 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure 1.65mm H2O ± 10%
- Fan MTTF 160,000 hours
- LED Color RGB
- Fan Noise Level 31 dBA (Max)
- Fan Connector 4-Pin (PWM)
- Fan Rated Voltage 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current 0.30 A
- Fan Safety Current 0.37 A
- Fan Power Consumption 3.6 W
- Warranty 2 years
- EAN Code 4719512065365
- UPC Code 884102037887