- Article no.: 1013493
- Manufacturer no.: RR-212L-16PR-R1
- EAN: 4719512053379
- Weight: 0,889 kg
> 5 ready for shipment, delivery time 2-4 days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Cooler Master Hyper 212X includes a PWM controlled fan and provides incredible 9 dBA low noise with a maximum of only 27.2 dBA. Exclusive CDC™ and X-Vent technology, Funnel shaped aluminum fins and a series of perforated dimples create a CPU cooler that is optimized for great heat dissipation. The universal bracket designs ensure easy and worry free installation on every platform.
- Exclusive X-Vent Technology - Vents are placed at a 45 degrees angle around each heatpipe.
- Patent “V” Shaped Array - Funnel shaped aluminum fins and a series of perforated dimples guide the airflow towards the heatpipes.
- Patented CDC™ Technology - 4 Continuous Direct Contact Heatpipes create a gap-less contact surface.
- Optimized fin design - Aluminum Fin Array with Tunnel Effect layout creates micro vortices that boost the airflow and circulate it around the heatpipes.
- CPU Socket: Intel® LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD® AM3+/AM3/AM2+/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 120 x 79 x 158mm
- Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH): 116 x 51 x 158mm
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum (Fins) Copper (Heatpipes)
- Heat Sink Weight: 492g
- Heat Pipes Diameter: ø 6mm
- Fan Dimensions (LxWxH): 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Speed: 600 - 1,700 RPM ± 10%
- Fan Airflow: 24.9 - 54.65 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.3 - 2.03 mmH2O ± 10%
- Fan Life Expectancy: 40.000 hrs
- Fan Noise Level: 9 - 27.2 dBA
- Fan Bearing Type: Rifle Bearing
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.1 A
- Fan Power Consumption: 1.2 W
- Fan Weight: 166g