- Article no.: 78380
- Manufacturer no.: B12-2
- EAN: 4250051906424
- Weight: 0,197 kg
> 25 ready for shipment, delivery time 1-3 days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The world’s first high-tech compact fan with patented Bionic Loop Rotor comes from Germany.
Developed in cooperation with the federal ministry of economy and the bionic researcher Dr. Rudolf Bannasch, the NB-eLoop series fans are currently probably most advanced fan in the world.
The NB-eLoop sets a new benchmark in virtually all aspects and boasts perfect quality of manufacturing. Newly developed bearing and drive, as well as the proven NB cable management in combination with a 12-piece mounting kit for vibration-free mounting, round off the unique overall setup.
Bionic fan blade rotor (new)
The unique design of the rotor eliminates the vortices between low and high pressure side of the fan blade tips. The tip vortices are broken up into smaller vortices and distributed evenly. Vortices on the trailing blade edge are reduced to a minimum by vorticity guides.
Result of all these features is reduced drag, significantly reducing aerodynamic noise and improving energy efficiency.
Dust repelling super-smooth surface, Material original Bayer Makrolon®.
Bionic fan chassis (new)
• Aerodynamically optimized flow pattern
• 4 resonance/interference absorbers (Deepsound Design)
• Increased air intake area with diagonal design
• Highly linear power output over the whole speed spectrum, air flow optimized
• Fiber glass reinforced material concentrated frame made from PBT UL94V0 30%GF
NB-EKA 2 Drive (new)
• Auto-restart functionality for reliable start-up
• Integrated blockage and overload protection
• Scalable NB-WideRange electronics
• Low start-up voltage
• RPM signal lead
• AntiDust technology (completely dust-protected motor)
NB-NanoSLI 2 magnetic floating bearing (new)
• Orientation-invariant lubrication and noise reduction, vertical and horizontal operation without increased noise emission
• AntiDust technology (completely dust protected bearing)
• Special lubrication with Nano technology for long lifespan and low noise emissions
NB cable management
Modular sleeved connection cables, 1x 20cm + 50cm each
The included 12-piece mounting kit allows vibration-free mounting, reducing the noise emission level when installed.
Dimensions : 120x120x25mm
Nominal voltage : 12V
Start-up voltage : 3,4 V
Power consumption : 0,85W
Nominal speed : 1300rpm (+/- 10%)
Pressure head : 1,042mmH2O
Air flow : 86,9 m3/h
Noise emission: 16,7 dB/A
MTBF (25°C) : 150 000 hrs.
Connector : 3 Pin Molex with rpm signal
Warranty: 6 years
Extent of delivery:
1x Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-2 Bionic fan 1300rpm ( 120x120x25mm )
2x sleeved connection cable (20 + 50cm)
12-piece mounting kit for vibration-free mounting
|Lifespan (at 25°C):||150.000 h|
|Air flow:||86,9 m³/h|
|Start voltage:||3,4V DC|
|Rated speed:||1300 U/min|
|Dimensions:||120 x 120 x 25mm|
|Volume range:||10 - 19,9 dB(A)|
|Rated speed range:||1000 - 1450 U/min|
|RPM signal transmission:||Yes|
|Air flow range:||50 - 99 m³/h|
|Voltage rated:||12V DC|