- Article no.: 73362
- Manufacturer no.:
- EAN: 4049469134525
- Weight: 9,24 kg
> 10 available in stock
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
|Side Window:||Not available|
|Power Supply Unit:||without|
|Case - Type:||Mini|
|Radiator TOP:||120mm, 240mm|
The first truly water cooling-oriented enclosure: The Phobya WaCoolIT mATX-1 Case black!
Phobya is a legend in the water cooling and modding sector. Hence it was only a question of time until Phobya was goind to develop a whole new enclosure which would improve on the insufficiencies of standard enclosures. Hence a modular concept was developed, allowing the customer to create the perfect enclosure!
1.5mm thick steel makes the enclosure extremely rigid and sturdy, helping with repeated changes to the system. Every black powder coates component, front & rear, inner structure, side panels: Truly everything can be removed or changed. No rivets, everything is mounted with M4 hexagonal socket screws! This gives modders a whole new dimension of possibilities in enclosure modification. But not only case modders will enjoy this enclosure as the foundation for their system. These enclosures are only the foundation for your system, as all components can be replaced. You prefer a side panel with a Plexi window in it? A top plate prepared for radiator mounting? Simply put the piece you want on the enclosure! And Phobya is continously developing additional different components.
Maximum versatility and individuality being the main feature of this enclosure, no buttons or switches are included with the enclosure, as the two 19mm holes in the front of the enclosure can be used to fit just the buttons you want! Many buttons and witches on the market are compatible with this system, and if you are looking for great quality you will also find many high-grade compatible switches and buttons in the Phobya portfolio.
The enclosure is shipped fully assembled despite the modular design!
Water cooloing is a topic on which development of this enclosure focussed. Tubing and cable loop-throughs were oiptimized for this application. All rubberized openings for hoses or cables allow removal of the protective rubber frame to allow installation of Fillports compatible with 19mm holes. Many different radiator-, reservoir and pump mounting options are integrated. With this enclosure Phobya has brought the first truly water cooling-optimized enclosure to the market!
Special features of the Phobya WaCoolT mATX-1 Case Black enclosure:
- Radiator or fan mounting: Rear 1x120mm, top 1x240mm
- Hole loop-thourgh holes / Fillport mounting holes: 2x Rear, 1x top (19mm each)
- Mounting possibilities for pumps: Intern, right side, above the Mainboard (M4 threads)
- Compatible pumps for mounting (amongst others): Laing DDC, Laing D5, Eheim 1046 (HPPS, Aquastream, Watercool 12V), Eheim 1048, Magicool 12V, Phobya DC 260 & DC 400, EK-DCP 2,2 & DCP 4,0
- Reservoir mounting possibilities: Internal, right side, above the Mainboard (horizontal tube reservoirs) or inside the HDD bay
- Mainboard compatibility: htpc, mATX (Micro-ATX)
- Graphics card compatibility: Up to 370mm in length
- 4x 5.25" drive bays with 3 bay covers
- 4x 3.5" HDD slots
- 1x PSU slot, length up to 370mm
Colour: Black powder coated
Dimensions (LxWxH): 383 x 353 x 223mm
Mounting screw for the enclosure: M4x5mm countersunk head
A multi-lingual illustrated mounting manual can be found here (will be added soon)