|Color:||black & red|
|Design:||2x 5,25" Drive bay|
|Max. Power / Channel:||8W|
|Number of outputs:||5x 3Pin Molex|
|Number of sensors:||5x 2Pin (10kOhm)|
|Power supply:||4Pin Molex 5V/12V DC|
Aerocool's newest generation of fan controllers!
The Strke X-panel is designed in aggressive red or elegant black, making it perfect for the front of your PC. For mounting two vacant large drive bays (5.25") are needed. Simply mount the controller and you are set for monitoring of your temperatures and full control over your fans. Up to 5 sensors, 2-Pin, and 5 fans with a 3-Pin connector can be controlled with this unit. And all that via an easy to use, intuitive touch display.. An acoustic alarm function is integrated to warn of possible over-heating. Further additional highlights are the additional USB connectors in the front as well as microphone and headphone connectors. The unit draws power via a 4-Pin Molex connector.
Even more pictures of this unit can be found here
- innovatively designed LCD touch display
- Switching of temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LCD lighting can be switched on and off
- Maximum output per channel 8 W / 0,66 A
- Fan speed and temperature alarm can be set for overheating protection
- All settings made by the user can be reset to factory standard
- 2x USB connectors, Microphone- & headphone jack (AC'97 / HD-Audio)
- All user-made settings are saved when restarting the PC
- Controls and monitors 5 fans and temperatures
- 2x 5 1/4" drive bays
A mounting manual can be found here.
Extent of delivery:
1x Aerocool Strike -X Panel
1x black replacement front panel
Internal USB cable